gravatar

First Impression : Cross Game


Finally, one of the sport anime I wait the most ! I like the design, pretty cool and refreshing ... I was saying "but I know this chara-design" and I remind of the show Touch ! .. An awesome show with twin brothers ...and a super story (no no .. if you want to know, look wiki).
So Adachi Mitsuru new work (after Katsu (boxing), Touch ..and others) plays now with the destiny of two children who are born the same day, at the same hospital. I won't spoil you, but I can say this is not happy happy if you know the author work. I'm sure I will cry during this show ... The cast voice is okay, even Ko' has a great no expression voice. And, the OST is supER Great ! I love the ending and the opening.
So, the sport theme is baseball, I really waiting for intenses matchs and all. I'm looking forward this show, so I'll continue watching it ! If I can find a possible sub version in streaming, I'll post it !

Now here the OP - ED