gravatar

First Impression : Hatsukoi Limited


Episode 1


Episode 2

Serie like Ichigo100% that I like, very fun and relaxing (yeah some great scene :) ), no real story plot ..the series is just about all girls (who know each others ... a bit sometimes but there is a relation), little story related.
I like it, ecchi ..(blah I'm a dude) and comic scene (I laugh when ... it's about Misao).
Only bad thing is the bling bling too shiny ...I explain : too much bright contrast, too much white shiny during the show (watch the screenshot 4 and 8). And maybe the wide face ..that can be a little disturbing but well ..I can adapte my vision XD. (And thx RandomCuriosity for his snapshot)

Very similar to Ichigo100% (I love how it end in the manga), I will watch this series slowly ...no precipitation.

I think I have watch all interesting series (for me) so I'll do a summary of all my impression.