gravatar

First Impression : Pandora Hearts

hey guyz, you think I watch too much anime ...yeah, so I should make a choice ! lol

Pandora Hearts - episode 01


Episode one introduce Oz, and his condition.
Quicky, we can see a mystery around him and this clock ...

Pandora Hearts- episode 02

The fight begins !! ...and the mystery about the main character became more thick ..youhou !

First, the chara-design is not bad, I think this series about rabbit and clock ...remains me the book " Alice in fairy world" (don't know how it call in english).
Well, the servant Gilbert is a bit irritating I dont like his voice, and ...again soul reaper !! after Soul Eater and Bleach lol, here the bad point. Good point ...hum the story !
The story attract me, so I'll surely watch the third episode. Looks like this season have a lot of great anime story