gravatar

First Impression - Sengoku Basara




Hi mates !! First thing I have to say, so many popular voice and specially three of them : Zoro (One piece) who are the man fighting with 6 swords- Date, and The shinsengumi boss old man (Gintama) who is The lord of Darkness Nobunaga Oda and Yukimura (the red man with fire power) who are Kira (gundam seed) and others who are so popular and I like too ^^.
So I thought it will be only fight but it's more interesting ! Really epic and so powerfull (and exageration too), a power that can destroy a gundam ... *scary face*
The characters are charismatic, or a bit of naive ... or normal XD, diversity is here. We have here something epic and modern (yeah, Date speaks english ! lol) battle with a lot of strategies. So it's not something simple and only action, just put some special power and RPG touch and a lot of super cool characters and you have Sengoku Basara !

So my first impression, good, it have a great animation and some beautifull background. But I don't know if I will post it on my blog. Have to see others show.