gravatar

Impression : Asura Cryin' 02 and Phantom Requiem 02

That will decide if yes or not I will continue to look these series.


Asura Cryin' 02 -
The story begins, not impressive but attracting so I'll continue to watch. Asura machina, and things, it's not really the mystery but now it's the real goal of all bad guy ..what is Asura ? .. I don't know so that's is why I continue to watch ^^.
Funny at beginning, the episode become a fighting episode at the end ..lol ... I want to know about Misao and her link with this mecha ... next in the episode 03


Phantom ~requiem for phantom~
Watch this yesterday, some revelation about Inferno and Ein, we learn Ein has also her memory erased like Zwei. So she became the "ultimate" assassin ... no emotion, and very obedient girl, "master" she says. About Inferno who don't seem a gentle organization, are more bastard (or coward) than I thought .so I wonder now the next big thing we will see after ...another assassin or Ein and Zwei rebellion (me want this !! ..but it's classical lol)
So I'll continue to watch this ! really waiting about the fate of these two children.

gravatar

ah i want to see asura cryin ep3 too to determine if it worth to continue watching XD