gravatar

Eden of the East 08


For the moment I only have on megavideo, if one day, Veoh one is out I'll put this one ^^ !

Well, Takizawa Akira, we all know it's a fake name, but he's slowly ... lost everyone faith. Well, by trying to save Ohsugi (even it's not him), He used the phone Nobless Oblige and ... used "miracle" so now everyone doubt ...
I think it will happen one day for Akira ... but he's now in quest to find his past !! I wonder why, but I have the feeling he wasn't a bad guy before becoming Akira (before the lost memory). We know it was on purpose so ... why ? for what ? ...there is some questions BUT don't forget the mission "SAVE the country and being a messiah" ..we didn't see the others Seleçao but there is one (surely) who is dangerous (don't include the supporter and Mr Outside). We approach the end ~~