gravatar

Review Manga - - Beelzebub



"The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent" as he watches over the devil king's son (and future devil king) with the destruction of the world hanging in the balance." [OneManga source]
First Manga by Tamura Ryuuhei

The design is pretty and ...evil ! lol, this manga fit my nickname ! XD ! If I was a delinquent I think my character can be like the hero of the manga ! ^^
Photobucket

The story plot is funny to hear but ... to know you will raise the baby futur demon king who will destroy human wasn't fun at all ! I admire (yeah yeah ^^) Oga ! he's so cool !
I often laugh when I read it yesterday, so if you want to change your manga reading, you have this one which is great !
It's only 12 chapters now, still ongoing and weekly so I will wait for the 13th chapter (oh 13th ... unlucky number ?)

ah ..I almost forgot the link : HERE