gravatar

Evangelion 2.0 You can (not) advance new trailer!

Nyahahaha! The true fans must have already seen it but anyway, here: The newest trailer of the second movie of rebuild of evangelion that will come out this August x3 The 1st trailer with "Fly me to the moon" was longer but I prefer this one cuz we can see better and more the news characters and the news scenes added =) Can't wait for this movie to come out x3


Nyahahaha ! Me too I'm waiting for the movie, and not August but 30th June ..no ? And yeah we can see Mary, the new character who, I think, won't be a main character, I think she will be dead in this movie. So seems this Evangelion is a bit different of the original TV series, more action scenes and ..the story is more developped than before of course. ...my only reaction is I can't wait for it ! ^^

Nice Video by the way !